New Patients Welcome
Proven, 3-Step Process
Upon entering our practice for the first time, you will notice a difference. Everything we do is focused on our patients, and you are the stars of the show. We take the time to get to know you. We listen to your concerns and dreams. And, we answer your questions.
To help make this first visit more pleasurable, we give you the option of completing your paperwork in advance. Please click on the link below to access our New Patient Forms. At the same time, it is not necessary to bring your previous dental records as we can request them directly. Once you are comfortable we generally complete the following during your visit:
1) Capture 3 digital x-rays. One view shows your whole mouth, and two others give us a more detailed view of the back teeth. Our digital system is extremely accurate and emits minimal radiation.
2) One of our dentists will guide you through our dental questionnaire and a complete exam. There are 4 areas of focus during this evaluation:
- Headaches and jaw problems
- Gums and other soft tissues
- Your individual teeth
- Your overall smile
3) By working through this process, we can usually develop an agreement on what needs to be done. And, we usually divide this plan into immediate concerns, short-term objectives and long-range goals. Our overall goal is helping you achieve optimal dental health and aesthetics, and each plan is completely customized to you. It depends on your dental condition, cosmetic desires, and financial realities, and it presents you with a clear understanding of your treatment options
Toothaches and accidents regularly happen at a convenient time. As a result, our team is ready to help all our patients work through true dental emergencies. Victoria and 54th wants our patients to have the care they need as quickly as possible. We are open six days a week and Wednesday evening. In addition, you can call our office for directions on emergency treatment.
As an added convenience, we have put together a consumer guide on Dealing with Dental Emergencies. Please click on the link below to access this document.
Patient Forms Dealing with Dental Emergencies